Thursday, February 6, 2020

                                                          WORRY AND ITS CURE
                                                             BLOG #41 - 2/6/2020

Do you have the tendency to worry, especially over insignificant details? Have you ever worried about something so much that you couldn't sleep at night?

Jesus says, "...do not worry about tomorrow..." (Matthew 6:34, NIV). In the dictionary "worry" means "anxiety." The anxiety Jesus forbids us from having is an "anxious worry." It's the kind of worry which takes away the joy in our lives.

Is there really a cure" The answer is yes. Part of the cure is given in Matthew 6:33. Jesus tells us to seek first his kingdom and his righteousness. Otherwise, make God's will the priority of our lives.

Something happened within me many years ago which changed me into the man I am today. I believe it was the result of a daily personal living relationship I had with the Lord. It was an experience in which I felt like I was standing in the direct presence of the Lord. A warmness and calmness came into my soul. Fears I used to have ceased to exist. Praise God because I am still living-out that experience.

2 comments:

  1. Yes sir lts a nice thought.worry hurry curry make septic ulcer.yes Jesus is the only solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The greatest enemy the devil uses is fear and worry. Thank God Jesus has overcome and we shall overcome

    ReplyDelete