Thursday, April 18, 2019

                  BLOG - 4/18/2019                                                             English /Español

It happened when I was a home service insurance agent. I had left a client's home to see another client. When I got near my next stop, I saw something in my review mirror. Police cars, with their red lights on, were following me. When I stopped in my next client's parking lot, the police cars and the paddy wagon surrounded me. I had no idea why! I got out of my car with my hands lifted-up and said, "If I am a criminal, I will be more surprised than you." After my name was cleared, one of the police officers told me something that made me wonder if I should get another job.

Everyday there is something on the news about a crime that has been committed. The Bible tells us that all human beings are sinners. We fall short of being what God wants us to be.

Jesus was crucified on a Cross for our sins. It was the worst kind of execution that usually was reserved for the worst of criminals. Jesus certainly didn't deserve to die on the Cross, because He was perfect in all ways. Jesus' death on the Cross reveals the depth of His love for every human being. Jesus took the punishment for our sins. When He arose from the grave, proof was given that there is life beyond the grave.

                                 "The Memoirs of One Man's Journey Through Time"
                                                        cpaulwooderson.com

Ocurrió cuando era agente de seguros de servicio a domicilio. Había dejado la casa de un cliente para ver a otro cliente. Cuando me acerqué a mi próxima parada, vi algo en mi retrovisor. Los coches de policía, con sus luces rojas encendidas, me estaban siguiendo. Cuando paré en el estacionamiento de mi próximo cliente, los coches de policía y un coche celular me rodeaba.¡No tenía ni idea de por qué! Salí de mi coche con las manos levantadas y le dije, "si soy un criminal, estaré más sorprendido
que tú." Despues de que mi nombre fue limpiado, uno de los policías me dijo algo que me hizo preguntarme si debía conseguir otro trabajo.

Todos los días hay algo en las noticias sobre un crimen que se ha cometido. La Biblia nos dice que todos los seres humanos son pecadores. Nos estamos quedando cortos de ser lo que Dios quiere que estemos.

Jesús fue crucificado en una cruz por nuestros pecados. Fue el peor tipo de ejecución que normalmente estaba reservada para los peores criminales. Jesús ciertamente no merecía morir en la Cruz, porque él era perfecto en todos los sentidos. La muerte de Jesús en cruz revela la profundidad de su amor por cada ser humano. Jesús tomó el castigo por nuestros pecados. Cuando se levantó de la tumba, se dio la prueba de que hay vida más allá de la tumba.

No comments:

Post a Comment