Friday, April 12, 2019

 BLOG 8 - 4/12/2019                                                                                                  English / Español

God has a way in which He can communicate with anyone. I have not heard His voice audibly; however, by way of His Holy Spirit which dwells within, He communicates with me and I with Him.
Any person that has a personal relationship with Jesus can "hear" His voice.

One of the greatest days of my life occurred in 1952. It happened when the family attended a revival meeting in a small village named Brimson, Missouri. As the evangelist spoke, something happened within me. I felt as if a heavy burden had been placed upon my shoulders, and I couldn't get rid of it. I realized something very important was missing in my life. That night, I made a decision that lifted the "heavy burden off my shoulders." My heart was filled with joy so much that "I kind of felt like a balloon that was filled with helium. At any moment, I could explode." I became so excited that I had to do something for Him. I walked to the "Fairgrounds" without telling my parents where I was. What happened? For the rest of the story read the book, "The Memoirs of One Man's Journey Through Time," published by WestBow Press, a division of Thomas Nelson and Zondervan.  
                                                                                                                            cpaulwooderson.com


Dios tiene una manera en la que él puede comunicarse con cualquiera. No he oído su voz audiblemente; sin embargo, por medio de su Espíritu Santo, que habita dentro, él se comunica conmigo y yo con Él. Cualquier persona que tenga una relación personal con Jesús puede "oír"
su voz.

Uno de los mejores días de mi vida ocurrió en 1952. Sucedió cuando la familia asistió a un reunión
del renacimiento en un pequeño pueblo llamado Brimson, Missouri. Como hablaba el evangelista,
algo pasó dentro de mí. Sentí como si una pesada carga se hubiera colocado sobre mis hombros, y no podía deshacerse de él. Me di cuenta de que algo muy importante faltaba en mi vida. Esa noche, he tomado una decision que levantó la "pesada carga de mis hombros". Mi corazón estaba lleno de gozo tanto que "me sentí como un globo que estaba lleno de helio. En cualquier momento, podría explotar". Tuve que hacer algo por él. Caminé hasta el "recinto ferial" sin decirle a mis padres dónde estaba. ¿Qué ha pasado? Para el resto de la historia leer el libro, "The Memoirs of One Man's Journey Through Time", publicado por WestBow Press, una división de Thomas Nelson y Zondervan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment