Thursday, March 14, 2019

English / Español

Have you ever been lost in the dark? I remember the time I tried to take a short cut because I was in a hurry to get to the hospital. The patient I was going to visit was in critical condition, and I wanted to make sure I got to see her in time.

What happened? My "short cut" became a "long cut." I was lost in the darkness. I spent so much time trying to discern how to get to the hospital that I barely made it in time. I needed help to show me the way.

There is another kind of darkness. It is spiritual in nature. Jesus is the only Guiding Light that can guide us out of spiritual darkness. Jesus said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life." John 8:12 NIV

"The Memoirs of One Man's Journey Through Time". cpaulwooderson.com


¿Alguna vez te has perdido en la oscuridad? Recuerdo la vez que traté de tomar un atajo porque tenia prisa por llegar al hospital. El paciente que iba a visitor estaba en estado crítico, y quería asegurarme de que llegué  a verla a tiempo.

¿Qué ha pasado? Mi "corte corto" se convirtió en un "corte largo". Estaba perdida en la oscuridad. Pasé tanto tiempo tratando de discernir cómo llegar al hospital que apenas lo hice a tiempo. Necesitaba ayuda para mostrarme el camino.

Hay otro tipo de oscuridad. Es de naturaleza espirtual. Jesús es la única luz guía que nos puede guiar fuera de la oscuridad espiritual. Jesús dijo: "Yo soy la luz del mundo. El que me sigue no andará en tinieblas, sino que tendrá la luz de la vida". Juan 8:12 NVI

cpaulwooderson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment