Thursday, March 12, 2020

                                                       FACING THE UNKNOWN
                                                          BLOG #46 - 3/12/2020

The coronavirus has put many people on edge. Around the globe, thousands have died. Many events that draw large crowds have been cancelled or postponed. Collages have closed, Collage students are taking their classes on-line. Nobody knows when the spread of coronavirus will be under control. I just heard on television that the spread of coronavirus is going to get worse before it gets better.

Some may be saying, "if God really loves me, He could get rid of the coronavirus." The Bible doesn't say if I put my faith and trust in Jesus all my problems will be washed away. Instead Jesus said, "you will hear of wars and rumors of wars..." (Matthew 24:6, NIV). It's not realistic to think all things will be perfect in this world. Right? That's just the way it is!

However, there is hope. When the storms of life come the Lord has promised He will always be with me. His Holy Spirit dwells in me, and His Spirit is at work in me seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. Next week, I will share with you some things that help me when unfavorable circumstances arise.

   Jesus said, "...and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age" (Matthew 28:20, NASB).




1 comment:

  1. Very true so we need to trust in the Lord our God for with Him we are safe.

    ReplyDelete