Thursday, November 28, 2019

 BLOG 34 - 11/28/2019                    The Seven I AMs - #1 

                    "And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life..." (John 6:35, NIV)

When I was a young boy my father couldn't believe how much food I could eat. Even after I ate enough food to fill my stomach, I was satisfied only temporarily.

What did Jesus mean when He said, "I am the bread of life?" He was referring to something that is eternal. A "bread" that's spiritual in nature. If we have faith and trust in Him, we will experience an abundant and fulfilling life.

Jesus also said, "...he that believeth on me shall never thirst." (John 6:35, NIV) It has been said that "water is a symbol of the satisfaction of our highest need." Jesus is the fountain of living waters. He is the only One who can quench the thirst of our souls.

What is the key to living an abundant and satisfying life? It's a daily personal living relationship with Jesus Christ.

                                                                          "The Memoirs of One Man's Journey Through Time"
                                                                                                            Website: cpaulwooderson.com.
                                                                                                                                    or amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment